Terms and Conditions – Promotions
Residential Fixed Term Contract (18-months)
Our residential Fixed Term Contract is a contract for the provision of broadband services listed in which we fix the price payable by you in return for you taking those services for a minimum period (18-months) at the fixed price*.
Flexibility to upgrade and downgrade services
Mid-contract upgrades: during the 18-month minimum period you may upgrade your broadband services to any higher available speed tier (i.e., from 150mbps to 450mbps or 950mbs) on 30 days’ request, for the remainder of the 18-month minimum period (i.e., you won’t have to commit to a new minimum period). The upgraded services will be charged at the advertised price at the date we receive your request, which shall be payable by you for the remainder of the minimum period, but no other upgrade fees or charges will apply.
Mid-contract downgrade: during the minimum period you may also downgrade your services to the next lowest speed tier (i.e., from 950mbps to 450mbps, or from 450mbps to 150mbps). You can do this in one of two ways: either pay the cancellation charges for the current contract and enter into a new contract based on your requirements e.g. monthly rolling, of fixed term; or enter into a new fixed term contract for the downgraded services for a new minimum period of 18 months (or nearest equivalent if an 18 month fixed term contract is not available) in which case you won’t have to pay cancelation charges on your cancelled services.
Free Installation (no activation fees)
Our 18-month Residential Fixed Term Contract comes with no installation or activation fees (usually £90) if you sign up for the 18-month fixed term contract during the Offer Period**
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- This Residential Fixed-Term Contract (18 months) offer is available to Residential customers only (Including existing customers wanting to switch) and shall run from 10am on 9th January 2024 until 2nd April 2024 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or transferred to another account holder once accepted by us.
- The price applies to the specific broadband services listed only and doesn’t include any optional extras such as voice services, which are charged at standard rates and may be subject to change during the 18-month period in accordance with our standard terms.
- We reserve the right to amend, cancel, or suspend this offer at any time without notice to you.
- Provision of services is subject to survey.
- the Residential Fixed Term Contract (18-month) is provided on our standard terms and conditions (October 2023) which includes an obligation to pay early termination charges if you terminate the contract before the minimum period has expired.
- ** activation fees cover our costs for provisioning the services for individual customers (e.g., configuring systems and equipment) and will be payable in full as part of our cancellation charges if you terminate the services prior to expiry of the minimum period.
Refer a Friend Promotion – Receive £50 bill credit through customer referrals
The “Refer a Friend” promotion allows existing customers to refer new customers and for both referrers and referees to earn £50 bill credit each.
Once the new customer’s service is successfully installed, and their account is activated, the £50 bill credit will be added to both the existing and new customer’s accounts within 30 days of new account activation. This promotion is only valid between 10am on 3rd October 2023 and 10am on 9th January 2024.
To claim the account credits an existing customer must forward the “Refer a Friend” unique code to a person who is not an existing customer of Jurassic Fibre. The recipient must then phone our team on 01392 345600 and quote the unique code at the time of purchase to claim the credit. This promotion cannot be redeemed through any other channel.
An existing customer can make as many referrals as they want to earn multiple bill credits. If a customer chooses to leave Jurassic Fibre, their bill credit will be lost and no refund will be given for the credit they have earned through this promotion.
In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, Jurassic Fibre reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion. Jurassic Fibre reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
Terms and conditions for Jurassic Fibre ‘Virtual Cricket’ promotion
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Jurassic Fibre ‘Virtual cricket promotion’ (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is Jurassic Fibre Limited, registered office 6th Floor 33 Holborn, London, England, England, EC1N 2HT (“the Promoter”).
1. This Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees or agencies of Jurassic Fibre Limited; and (ii) anyone else connected professionally to this promotion
4. This promotion will be available to all visitors at the “Jurassic Fibre fan village” who visit fan zone at, St James St, Taunton TA1 1J Tuesday 18th July 2023, while stocks last (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Somerset county ground (“Participating Centre”) , St James St, Taunton TA1 1J
6. To enter the Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, score as many runs as possible while playing the VR Cricket game. Each player will face two overs, and the player who scores the most runs in an over will win. In the case of a tie, the player who lost the fewest number of wickets in the over shall win. If there’s still a tie, one of the tied players will be chosen at random. “score the best most runs in an over in the virtual cricket gam. After playing the game a representative of the Promoter on the Jurassic Fibre of the Participating Centre will write their score on a leader board. The entrant must then complete their details using the ‘Virtual cricket’ Promotion Entry Form. The entrant having scored most runs recorded in any applicable hour will be deemed the winner.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Multiple entries in one day are not permitted. Limit of one (1) entry per day, per person.
8.The entrant will be notified at the end of each 30 minutes. If they are eligible for a prize by phone number that they have provided, subject to provision of a valid phone number. If the phone number is invalid, the prize will be awarded to the entrant who milked the next largest amount of milk recorded in the applicable hour. .
9. Prizes will be one Jurassic fibre promotional cricket set that includes one small cricket bat and one cricket ball for each winner and is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. There is no cash alternative available.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid, as will any entrants who supply invalid phone numbers and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
11. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. If, for any reason, a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another prize, selected from the prize pool.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promotor will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promotor will send surname and County of the winner, and copy of their winning entry to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to Marketing Department, Jurassic Fibre, Milford House, Pynes Hill, Exeter EX2 5AX (enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope) within one month after the closing date of the draw.
16. By entering this promotion, you agree for the Promoter to include details of your win on the Promoter’s website, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts for marketing and promotional purposes strictly relating to the prize draw.
18. In so far as permitted by law, the Promotor, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promotor, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts