Terms and Conditions – Promotions
Residential Fixed price Contract Autumn 2023 Offer – 24-months with 3 months free (3rd July 2023 – 3rd October 2023)
This offer is available to new Residential customers purchasing our SmartHome 150 or SmartHome 450 or SmartHome 950 24-month fixed price packages between 10am on 3rd July 2023 and 10am on 3rd October 2023. It can be redeemed through our customer sales team or online at www.jurassic-fibre.com.
- The offer is only available to new customers and cannot be claimed by customers who have previously held a fixed price or rolling contract with Jurassic Fibre.
- The customer will not be charged the published monthly fee for 3 months from the time their broadband service is installed and activated.
- The free period only applies to the broadband service and not additional services such VOIP.
- Once the customer reaches their fourth month they will be charged the fixed price monthly fee advertised in the Autumn 2023 offer running from 3rd July 2023 to 3rd October 2023 (SmartHome 150 24-month fixed price at £25 per month and SmartHome 450 24-month fixed price at £27.50 per month and SmartHome 950 24-month fixed price at £39.00 per month).
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade package between the SmartHome 150 24-month fixed price package, SmartHome 450 24-month fixed price package and SmartHome 950 24-month fixed price package and be eligible for the waived monthly charge within the offer promotion dates only. Regardless of any upgrade or downgrade, the 24-month fixed price runs for 24-months from the date on which the customer’s service is activated. The fixed price contract length would not re-start for an additional 24-months following a regrade.
- The free period can only be redeemed once per customer.
- This offer cannot be redeemed or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- At the end of the fixed price contract term customers monthly package price will revert to the applicable rate for a rolling monthly contract at the time the 24-month contract expires.
- The terms of the package are agreed to on the date of the customer’s order.
Residential Fixed price Contract – 24-months
Our residential Fixed price Contract is a contract for the provision of broadband services listed in which we fix the price payable by you for those service for a defined period (24-months), also called our “Price Promise” and which enables you to upgrade or downgrade between the 150mbps, 450mbps and 950mbps [fixed price] packages once every 30 days during the 24-month fixed price period at the comparable [fixed] offer price without incurring any upgrade or downgrade fees during that period. If you upgrade or downgrade your speed tier, you will pay the relevant package price for the speed tier you move to.
The broadband services provided to you as part of the Fixed price Contract are provided to you on our standard terms and conditions (www.jurassic-fibre.com/terms-conditions) which means you are not locked in and can cancel your contract with us on 30 days’ notice without having to pay an early termination charge (although our Price Promise will fall away if you do), and the following offer terms:
- We agree to waive (not charge) the Fixed price Contract Installation Fee (£40) for any orders submitted during the Offer Period (Installation Fees* will be payable for certain Fixed price Contracts entered into after the Offer Period).
- If you choose to cancel your Fixed price contract within the 24-month period you will be required to repay the Installation Fee of £40.
- The fixed price period, and service start date, starts on the day we activate your service (services have been installed at your property).
- On expiry of the Fixed price period, we will continue to charge you the same price as you were paying for the services but the contract will flip to a monthly rolling contract and may be subject to price increase on 30 days’ notice.
- We reserve the right to amend, cancel, or suspend this offer at any time without notice to you.
* Installation Fees are payable for the installation, configuration and set up of equipment required to provide the Fixed Price Service.
Terms & Conditions (B2B) Autumn Offer (3rd July 2023 – 3rd October 2023)
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer available to business customers only between 10am on 3rd July 2023 and 10am on 3rd October 2023. This offer is only available to new business customers through Jurassic Fibre or via an approved reseller of our business broadband (a.k.a. GPON). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Offer applies to business broadband services only and not DIA. Offer does not include any optional extras such as voice service which are charged at standard rates, which can be found on our website. This offer is limited to a 24-month or 12 month period, as applicable, and is only available for your business to purchase until 10am on 3rd October 2023. This offer cannot be transferred to another business. Retaining this discounted rate requires a business to stay current on bill payments, and offer may be withdrawn for late payment of bills. The offer price is guaranteed not to increase during the 24-month / 12 month period, as applicable, at which point the end of offer price will apply. Upgrade or downgrade once every month at no change. Cancel any time with 30 days’ notice. If a business cancels after the close date of the offer, they cannot resume this offer and must instead choose from whatever offers are available at the time they return. A credit or debit card is required for sign up. To qualify for this offer all businesses must be in a serviceable area at the time of the order being placed Installation subject to survey. Service is subject to availability. Accepting your order does not guarantee service. On deactivation hardware installed will remain in place.
Jurassic Fibre Ltd | Company Number: 11427267 | Registered Office: 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT.
Refer a Friend Promotion – Receive £50 bill credit through customer referrals
The “Refer a Friend” promotion allows existing customers to refer new customers and for both referrers and referees to earn £50 bill credit each.
Once the new customer’s service is successfully installed, and their account is activated, the £50 bill credit will be added to both the existing and new customer’s accounts within 30 days of new account activation. This promotion is only valid between 10am on 13th February 2023 and 10am on 3rd October 2023.
To claim the account credits an existing customer must forward the “Refer a Friend” unique code to a person who is not an existing customer of Jurassic Fibre. The recipient must then phone our team on 01392 345600 and quote the unique code at the time of purchase to claim the credit. This promotion cannot be redeemed through any other channel.
An existing customer can make as many referrals as they want to earn multiple bill credits. If a customer chooses to leave Jurassic Fibre, their bill credit will be lost and no refund will be given for the credit they have earned through this promotion.
In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, Jurassic Fibre reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion. Jurassic Fibre reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
Terms and conditions for Jurassic Fibre ‘Virtual Cricket’ promotion
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Jurassic Fibre ‘Virtual cricket promotion’ (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is Jurassic Fibre Limited, registered office 6th Floor 33 Holborn, London, England, England, EC1N 2HT (“the Promoter”).
1. This Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees or agencies of Jurassic Fibre Limited; and (ii) anyone else connected professionally to this promotion
4. This promotion will be available to all visitors at the JFL “Jurassic Fibre fan village” who visit fan zone at, St James St, Taunton TA1 1J Tuesday 18th July 2023, while stocks last (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Somerset county ground (“Participating Centre”) , St James St, Taunton TA1 1J
6. To enter the Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, score as many runs as possible while playing the VR Cricket game. Each player will face two overs, and the player who scores the most runs in an over will win. In the case of a tie, the player who lost the fewest number of wickets in the over shall win. If there’s still a tie, one of the tied players will be chosen at random. “score the best most runs in an over in the virtual cricket gam. After playing the game a representative of the Promoter on the Jurassic Fibre of the Participating Centre will write their score on a leader board. The entrant must then complete their details using the ‘Virtual cricket’ Promotion Entry Form. The entrant having scored most runs recorded in any applicable hour will be deemed the winner.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Multiple entries in one day are not permitted. Limit of one (1) entry per day, per person.
8.The entrant will be notified at the end of each 30 minutes. If they are eligible for a prize by phone number that they have provided, subject to provision of a valid phone number. If the phone number is invalid, the prize will be awarded to the entrant who milked the next largest amount of milk recorded in the applicable hour. .
9. Prizes will be one Jurassic fibre promotional cricket set that includes one small cricket bat and one cricket ball for each winner and is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. There is no cash alternative available.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid, as will any entrants who supply invalid phone numbers and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
11. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. If, for any reason, a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another prize, selected from the prize pool.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promotor will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promotor will send surname and County of the winner, and copy of their winning entry to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to Marketing Department, Jurassic Fibre, Milford House, Pynes Hill, Exeter EX2 5AX (enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope) within one month after the closing date of the draw.
16. By entering this promotion, you agree for the Promoter to include details of your win on the Promoter’s website, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts for marketing and promotional purposes strictly relating to the prize draw.
18. In so far as permitted by law, the Promotor, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promotor, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts