The key focus of this role is to follow a customer-centric culture by ensuring JFL’s customers have the best possible experience of our products and service and transform them into customers for life. The CSR will ensure that JFL is always responsive to our customers, understand their needs and where possible exceed their expectations. The CSR will build positive relationships with both individual and business customers.
This role will report to:
Customer Success Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer needs, through dialogue with customers and through continual analysis of the customer journey, and making recommendations for improvement where needed.
- Dealing with customer communications via phone, email and live chat.
- Delivering a first-class customer experience using lean methodology without
compromising on responsiveness and efficiency.
- Proactive management of customers’ experience post installation, to ensure that customer delight is nurtured and further cultivated.
- Identifying potential advocate customers that can be approached for case studies and customer feedback quotes.
- Assisting in the building of processes and skills within the team.
- Management of the customer journey between onboarding with sales and their installation, known as Digital Support, where assigned.
- Owning the customer’s onboarding experience, including Digital Support and phone number porting requests.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant CSR experience, preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Proficient in MS Software suite.
- Familiarity working with both business clients and consumers.
- Experience working in a call centre or similar environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A general ability to use learn and use a variety of software/apps/digital media.
- An enthusiastic and approachable demeanour.
- A commitment to continual improvement of the customer experience.
To apply, please click on the following link to complete an application form: https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/customer-success-representative-XuGa/