Due to our rapid expansion, award winning ISP Jurassic Fibre, has exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join our successful field sales team, based within the South West of England.
Do you have B2C/B2B, field sales experience, or have you worked within Telecoms and technology industries? We are looking for individuals that have the ability to thrive under pressure in an ever-changing, fast paced environment, as a self-starter with the ability to communicate with prospects in all environments and internally with all departments within the organisation.
The key focus of this role is to increase our base of residential broadband customers, handling new customer acquisitions and existing upgrades. The individual will work within a target-based environment and will be required to meet / exceed set targets.
This role will report to:
The Field Sales Manager
- Has worked in a target-driven environment for a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- Has sold a complex premium product that requires customer education, with the ability to tailor a solution to meet the customer needs.
- B2C/B2B sales or account management experience a distinct advantage.
- Successfully sold in a range of industries.
- Telecoms experience is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- The ability to apply objection handling and identify distinct buying signals from a potential customer through qualification.
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written), computer literate and technically savvy.
- Full time position, with the ability to work on pre-arranged Saturday’s, to support the business for events and functions to drive sales and brand.
Duties and Responsibilities – Field Based Sales Advisor:
- Self-generate opportunities to present the company and products.
- Qualifying prospects and pipeline management, Generating revenue and acquiring customers.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers daily.
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets and deadlines.
- Collaborate closely with other Sales and Marketing channels to establish clear working guidelines.
- Be an ambassador to establish JFL in the customers future.
- Keep abreast of developments within JFL and be able to communicate clearly and confidentially.
- Ensure daily/monthly targets are met and the Lead Management Tool /CRM is updated efficiently and timeously, in order for the Field Sales Manager to compile daily/monthly statistics.
Are you someone that is outward, bright, friendly, personable, focused, persistence and can think on the spot? Do you have good organisational skills, self-discipline, and are independent and comfortable working alone?
To apply, please click on the following link to complete an application form: https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/field-sales-executive-vftI/