We are currently looking for a number of individuals who would be willing to support a fast growing business on an interim 12 month contract. This role would be suitable for people returning to work following a career break, or wanting to change career.
In your job position you will perform all acts, duties and obligations and comply with such orders as may be designated by the Company which are reasonably consistent with that position. The Company may from time to time require you to perform duties normally undertaken by others or to take on different or additional duties; however, you will not be assigned duties which you cannot reasonably perform.
Network Planner will work alongside our Construction & OSP team and Network Design team, reporting into the Planning Manager, in order to support the Geographic Information System (GIS) recording the availability and suitability of utilising 3rd party infrastructure as well as providing new build installation documentation.
Note that these roles involve field work, which will include working outdoors, standing for long periods and, often, walking long distances.
· Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure.
· Survey private land detailing the work requirements and precautions to be taken into consideration.
· Conduct duct and chamber inspection to determine feasibility for use.
· Validate network designs.
· Carry out network design change requests.
· Liaise with subcontractors and multiple JFL departments.
· Carry out 3rd party infrastructure searches.
· Taking ownership to deliver survey or validation results within timeframes set out by JFL.
· Undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval and provide an accurate and effective administrative support to the line manager and their team.
· Work safely - this is a condition of employment. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and consider safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
And any other duties that might reasonably be required of you.
Please click on the following link to complete an application form: https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/network-planner-interim-12-month-contrac-G5os/companywebsite
For more information contact: Recruitment@jurassic-fibre.comApply Now