We are currently looking for a number of individuals who would be willing to support a fast growing business. This role would be suitable for people returning to work following a career break, or wanting to change career.
Network Surveyors will work alongside our Construction & OSP team and Network Design team, reporting into the Construction & OSP Manager, in order to support the Geographic Information System (GIS) recording the availability and suitability of utilising 3rd party infrastructure as well as providing new build installation documentation.
Note that these roles involve field work, which will include working outdoors, standing for long periods and, often, walking long distances.
This role will report to:
Planning And Survey Manager
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure.
- Conduct duct and chamber inspection to determine feasibility for use.
- Validate network designs.
- Taking ownership to deliver survey or validation results within time frames set out by JFL.
- Work safely – this is a condition of employment. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and consider safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
- Fibre Network design, construction and/or installation.
- Overhead and underground knowledge of BT is essential for this role.
- FTTX service delivery within telecoms industry.
- Network Survey experience.
- Operating mobile devices (tablets).
Note: if you do not have this knowledge, we will train you.
- NRSWA Operative Unit 2
- A9 BT Accreditation Underground Safety
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude regarding changes to survey information requests
- Excellent team player and comfortable being part of a growing dynamic team.
- Detail oriented
- Reasonable fitness level – ability to walk and stand for extended periods outdoors
- A full driving licence will be required
To apply, please click on the following link to complete an application form: https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/service-delivery-engineer-CNiV/companywebsite
For more information contact: [email protected]