Insights

Filter

Insights

How fibre can benefit your gaming set-up? 

The popularity of gaming cannot be underestimated; with over 70% of adults in the UK...

12th December 2023 by Josh | 4 min read

Insights

What speeds do I need for streaming?

Streaming refers to the continuous transmission of these audio or video files from a server to a client, and is far more efficient than having to download and store large media files, which would take up a great deal of space on a device’s hard drive. 

11th December 2023 by Josh | 7 min read

Insights

What is Wi-Fi Calling?

Quite simply, Wi-Fi calling is a technology that allows you to make and receive phone...

8th December 2023 by Josh | 4 min read

Insights

Is full fibre broadband environmentally friendly?

When we think of being kind to the environment, we usually think of solar panels,...

3rd December 2023 by Josh | 4 min read

Insights

What is Bandwidth?

When it comes to broadband, bandwidth is the capacity of your internet connection or Wi-Fi...

23rd October 2023 by Daisy | 7 min read

Insights

How safe are open Wi-Fi networks?

Are Open Wi-Fi Networks Safe? Discover insights on how to secure your connection today with Jurassic Fibre.

17th October 2023 by Josh | 6 min read

Insights

Embracing a new connection. How reliable ultrafast broadband powers home working in the South West

Radio EXE, a renowned and widely recognised radio station in Devon, has wholeheartedly embraced the...

2nd October 2023 by Ash | 3 min read

Insights

The history of gaming: A journey through gaming consoles

Over the past four decades, gaming consoles have taken us on an incredible journey, from...

27th September 2023 by Ash | 5 min read

Insights

Get buff without buffering – tips for setting up a smart home gym

The fitness tech boom means that we are always connected when we exercise – but devices such as Peloton bikes could be impacting your broadband bandwidth. Full fibre broadband will help you stay connected.

22nd September 2023 by Josh | 4 min read

Insights

What is gigabit internet and do I need it?

How fast is gigabit internet? A gigabit equals 1,000 Mbps and is significantly faster than the average internet connection, but do I need all that speed?

2nd August 2023 by Ash | 5 min read

Insights

Where is my full fibre broadband?

In today’s digital age, high-speed internet access has become essential for work and leisure. With...

24th July 2023 by Kim | 5 min read

Insights

The History of the Internet 

The internet has become an integral part of our daily lives; shaping the way we...

19th July 2023 by Kim | 7 min read